CGI understands the continuing complexity of compliance that employers face and that every company has its own unique challenges. Human Resources departments are tasked to maintain or increase their current level of support to their organization but with less resources.
Our HR Support & Compliance team is comprised of certified HR professionals with over twenty years of HR experience. Their expansive industry experience enables them to identify emerging issues and assist in implementation of best practices and policies based on your company’s specific needs.
Human Resources & Compliance Support Services:
- Human Resources Consulting On-Call
- Federal and State Compliance Assistance – Health Care Reform, ERISA, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, etc.
- Informational Seminars and Webinars
- Compliance Checklists
- Compliance Dashboard
- Federal and State Legislative Updates
- Client Resource Center
- Compliance Corner
- Summary Plan Description Preparation
- Form 5500 Preparation
- On-site training
- HR Boot Camp
- All-in-One Federal & State Labor Posters
- Employee Communications
To stay current with the ever-changing landscape, our staff are active members in local and national Human Resources associations, possess dual HR certifications, attend compliance conferences regularly and maintain multiple affiliations with a number of external resources including:
- Benefits Partners, a division of NFP
- ProSential Group
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Local HR Groups in New Hampshire
- Federal and State Advocacy Groups
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org